10 Cool Tricks GOOGLE Can Do That You Didn’t Know About
We all know that Google’s pretty cool. But it’s probably even cooler than you thought. Here are 10 cool tricks that Google can do, and may even make your life a little easier (or at least give you a smile).
1. Search “do a barrel roll”, and the page will do a 360° spin.
2. Search “askew”, and your page will go a little… askew!
3. Search “define anagram” or “anagram” and see Google’s personality shine.
4. Trying to figure out how much to tip? Search “calculate tip” to bring up a handy tip calculator.
5. If you’re interested in finding out other books by one of your favourite authors, for example John Grisham, type “books by John Grisham” and Google will bring up all of his books.
6. And the same for “songs by…”
7. Google Translate has a manual drawing feature that allows you to draw characters and symbols.
8. “Solve circle/triangle/rectangle…” helps you solve Geometry problems. (How much easier is it to cheat on your homework these days?!)
9. Search “Google in 1998” for a retro version of the search engine.
10. “Covert currency” will give you a currency converter, to help you figure how much you really just spent on your online shopping.
Ps. (Keep an eye out for part II!)